Live Online Event
and Podcasting Q&A
FREE Webinar: Podcast Platforms and Podcasting Q&A
with Dr. Jürgen Strauss
Thursday, April 9, 2020
- 10:00 - 11:00 AEDT (Melbourne, Sydney)
- 07:00 - 08:00 AWST (Perth)
- 19:00 - 20:00 Eastern (New York) - April 2
- 18:00 - 19:00 Central (Chicago) - April 2
- 16:00 - 17:00 Pacific (Los Angeles) - April 2
- 00:00 - 01:00 BST (London) - April 3
THIS WEBINAR WILL START IN:
A replay will be available for 72 hours after the event, although you'll get most value out of attending live and participating.
There are currently over 700,000 podcasts in the public domain and in most first world countries between 25 - 50% of the population listen to podcasts. Some 3.5 million people listen in Australia alone.
Podcasts are a wonderful platform to share your important message.
What's needed to run a podcast - what platforms, what software
In this presentation you’ll learn:
- that the tech is the smallest effort to address in starting and running your podcast
- what platforms are available to host and publish your podcast and which are best for you
- how to record remote podcast conversation with more than one person
Your Presenter: Dr Jürgen Strauss, host of the InnovaBuzz Innovation Podcast with over 275 episodes and still going strong.
Q& A Session on all things Podcasting too